The role GMAC plays in advocating for graduate management education (GME) has never been more critical. The COVID-19 pandemic permanently altered workplace and classroom expectations while geopolitical and economic shifts are as unpredictable as ever. Emerging technologies and demands for new skillsets are transforming not only higher education for the next generation of learners but also the fundamental way to we live and work.
As a mission-driven, non-profit organization that represents leading business schools globally, GMAC is committed to all the people we serve – prospective candidates with talent and aspirations in business careers, corporate recruiters eager to tap into their potentials and skillsets, and school professionals who are passionate about holistic admission practices to build an inclusive classroom while delivering high quality education and services to their students.
In line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, we strive to contribute to the growth and equality in the communities we serve while caring for the environment where we operate.
To generate values for all our stakeholders and advance our purpose to ensure talent never goes undiscovered, we work cross-functionally to develop future talent and support the business schools that educate them. We:
- Advocate for graduate management education by supporting holistic admission practices and partnering with pipeline organizations representing underrepresented groups;
- Devise smarter means to increase awareness of available educational and career options and more personalized approaches for all people wherever they are in their life and career journey;
- Educate school professionals in the latest marketing and recruiting approaches to deepen the global candidate pipeline;
- Empower candidates to assess their strength, improve on weaknesses, reduce anxiety, and grow confidence in pursuing their education dreams;
- Research and provide in-depth market intelligence to inform and advise industry stakeholders on applications and admissions trends;
Support GMAC’s talented and potential employees by offering the ideal climate for innovative and motivated individuals with diverse backgrounds and a company culture that treasures employees’ overall health and total wellness.
Engage with Us
Effective action is powered by collaboration. We want to explore how – together – we can accomplish our mutual goals, tapping into the wealth of knowledge and perspectives from corporations, industry organizations, and business schools.
Create a GMAC Account