Explore topics of global significance.
Learn About Issues of Critical Importance to the European and Asia Pacific Graduate Management Education Landscape
GMAC offers symposia in both Europe and Asia that explore topics and trends related to graduate management education. Past year's topics have included social media, selection, and differentiation. These events offer the added benefit of being presented from the host region's perspective, giving global audiences unique insight into current issues. Events include:
- GMAC European Conference: An opportunity to examine in-depth topics of global significance and local interest, as well as strategies and best practices focused on a local perspective. For professionals at all levels with responsibility for admissions, marketing, and program direction. Held in the fall.
- GMAC Asia Pacific Conference: A global forum for exploring issues of critical importance within a growing Asian graduate management education landscape. For professionals at all levels with responsibility for admissions, marketing, and program direction. Held in the fall.
The GMAC European and Asia Pacific Conferences occur over a three-day period and include a wide variety of concurrent sessions, networking opportunities, and speakers. Attendees can create their own schedule by choosing from a number of sessions, workshops, and networking events.
Past session topics have included:
- Increasing, reaching, and supporting female MBA students
- The use of social media in business school marketing and admissions
- The benefits of building and delivering an international business school brand
- How employers are meeting the expectations of future and current employees
Learn what to expect from our previous events.
Who Should Attend
GMAC Global Symposia are must-see events for those who are interested in knowing how to better connect with today’s candidate pool and help create experiences that will best prepare them for the future workplace. Whether you are in marketing, recruitment, admissions or program management, you’ll come away with new intelligence that you can put to work immediately.
The GMAC European and Asia Pacific Conferences are held in November. Recent past locations have included:
Questions? Please contact us via email at email@example.com.