Boost attendance at your recruiting events by promoting them to prospective candidates who visit mba.com.
Promote your events to the nearly 600,000 students that visit mba.com each month and let MBA and other graduate management applicants search for them by location, date, and/or school name on mba.com. If your graduate management program accepts GMAT® scores, you can take advantage of this free service and add your events to our calendar.
Increase attendance at your events and market to a broader audience. Features include:
Personalized, school-specific work area for creating, editing, and deleting information about recruiting events.
- Automatic posting and archiving of your events.
- A direct link to your school's website and/or event from the “Find Events” tool on mba.com.
- Ability to post your important deadlines for applications, financial aid, and scholarships.
- A feature that lists multi-school events and recruiting fairs with automated, online approval.
- Updated sharing functionality that lets candidates forward event listings to friends and add events to their calendars.
How Candidates Find Your Events
Prospective candidates on mba.com can enter search variables such as location and date to view your events. We display a summary of your event (see below) on mba.com, including the name of the event, date, location, time and more. Candidates then click on the event for more details, including the clickable link on your site to register and learn more about your program. There is also an option to click on a date in calendar view to see all events.
Start Displaying Your Events
GMAT accepting institutions and approved third-party event management companies can display events. If you are an employee of a GMAT accepting graduate management institution, simply register to use this free service immediately.
If you are a third-party event management company, first register and then contact us for access to this service. Please allow two business days for access to be granted. To add an event, there must be at least one school attending.