Boost attendance at your recruiting events by promoting them to prospective candidates who visit mba.com.
Promote your events to the nearly 600,000 students that visit mba.com each month and let MBA and other graduate management applicants search for them by location, date, and/or school name on mba.com. If your graduate management program accepts GMAT™ scores, you can take advantage of this free service and add your events to our calendar.
Increase attendance at your events and market to a broader audience. Features include:
- A personalized work area for creating and editing recruiting events
- Automatic posting and archiving of events
- A direct link to your school's website and/or event from the Events calendar on mba.com
- Ability to post deadlines for applications, financial aid, and scholarships
- List multi-school events and recruiting fairs
- Sharing functionality that lets candidates save, forward, and add events to their calendar
How Candidates Find Your Events
Prospective candidates on mba.com can enter search variables such as location and date to view your events. We display a summary of your event (see below) on mba.com, including the name of the event, date, location, time and more. Candidates then click on the event for more details, including the clickable link on your site to register and learn more about your program. There is also an option to click on a date in calendar view to see all events.
Sample summary event listing as shown on the mba.com Events calendar:
Start Displaying Your Events
GMAT accepting institutions can display their recruiting events, information sessions, and important application or financial aid deadlines. If you work at a GMAT accepting school, either login or create a gmac.com account to use this free service immediately.
As of November 2022, only events from GMAT-accepting schools will be displayed on the mba.com events calendar, please contact us if you have any questions.