GMAC™ Business Fundamentals, powered by Kaplan
Business Fundamentals is designed to ensure your students start with a level playing field so that they succeed in the classroom.
How Business Fundamentals Can Work For You
Modern Learning Experience
The courses are self-paced and taught in the widely-used Canvas platform. We’ve partnered with Kaplan and their decades of learning expertise to develop this effective preparation tool.
Courses are in bite-sized modules for today’s busy working professionals. Students start each course topic with a pre-quiz to determine how much time they should spend on that section.
Schools Using GMAC Business Fundamentals
- - The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- - Virginia Tech University, Pamplin College of Business
- - Oklahoma State University, Spears School of Business
- - University of Pittsburgh, Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
- - Emory University, Goizueta Business School
- - University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- - Southern Methodist University, Edwin L. Cox School of Business
- - University of California Los Angeles, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- - Temple University, Fox School of Business
- - Boston University, Questrom School of Business
- - Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa (IPADE)
- - Portland State University, School of Business
- - Kent State University, College of Business Administration
- - University of Alberta, Alberta School of Business
- - HEC Montreal
- - and many more!