Use this free service to better understand the effectiveness of your admissions process.
Get a statistical analysis of your admission criteria
Torn between offering a place to the ambitious entrepreneur with a 4.0 undergraduate GPA but low GMAT™ score, or the energetic undergraduate with the tantalizing GMAT scores but dismal GPA? A validity study can help you make an objective decision.
Validity studies are powerful custom tools, specific to your school and program, that support decision making. A GMAT Validity Study is a statistical analysis of your student information that is:
- Immediately applicable. See right away how GMAT scores and undergraduate grade-point averages correlate to mid-program grade-point averages.
- Transparent. Add science to the art of admissions. Data can protect you against charges of unfairness, improve your decision-making process, and help you quantify what you do for accreditation purposes.
- Customizable to your needs. Add your own predictive factors, grouping variables, or other criteria. The more data you add, the more precise the study will be.
- Statistically rigorous. VSS methodology has been peer-reviewed and published in well-respected journals.
- Full-service. A GMAC psychometrician will work with you to submit as much data as you choose.
- Timely. Receive your personalized study within a month or less.
- Free. All schools that accept GMAT scores can participate.
See what's included or get started now.