The Executive Assessment was designed to evaluate business school readiness in the context of career experience and help Executive MBA (EMBA) programs understand program readiness.
It evaluates higher-order reasoning in three areas: Integrated Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning. The scale for each 30-minute section of the assessment is 0 to 20. The total scale ranges from 100 to 200, and all three sections are equally weighted in determining the total. Test takers will have 90 minutes to complete the entire assessment.
Advantages of taking the Executive Assessment:
Learn More and Register on the EA Website
- The Executive Assessment is specifically designed for Executive MBA (EMBA) programs and its scores are highly correlated to EMBA classroom performance.
- The assessment is focused on helping you assess candidate readiness and not necessarily on screening candidates out.
- Because the assessment is comprised of three short 30-minute sections and requires modest preparation, candidates have told us it is less of a hurdle.
- Taking the assessment will allow candidates to demonstrate their commitment to your program and, in turn, help you gain earlier visibility into your pipeline.
- It will help you understand which candidates are ready now and which ones need some foundational support before or during the program.
- The assessment is designed to meet the high-quality levels for which GMAC is known, assisting you in maintaining brand standards for your program.
- The assessment is globally accessible year-round at over 600 centers.
- Using the assessment can help you gain greater consistency in admissions rigor.
- It provides an objective tool to help you ensure a consistent classroom experience.