In 2021, GMAC partnered with graduate business schools worldwide to understand the enrolled student experience. While much industry research focuses on the bookends of this population: prospective students and successful graduates, this study places the most recent graduating class at the centerpiece of the story. The 2021 report explores the value perceptions, academic experiences, and employment outcomes of students studying and graduating during the pandemic. More than a thousand students from almost 60 business schools in 30 countries around the world told us about their experiences in their programs, their job searches, career objectives, and more.
Our Latest Report and Resources
Participate in this Year's Survey
How has the business school student experience changed?
- Are recent graduates seeing a return on their investment?
- How do your institution’s students and recent graduates compare to those at business schools around the world?
Complete this short, 3-question survey to sign up your school to participate in the 2022 Enrolled Student Survey and find out!
Sign up here!
Exclusive Benefits for Participants
All participating schools receive a copy of the survey report. Schools with at least 25 responses will also receive a benchmark report that compares their respondents to others around the world. At the conclusion of the survey, all respondents are entered into a random drawing for one of ten USD $200 electronic gift cards! For more details review the official rules for Schools and Respondents.
Partner with Us to Better Understand the Student Experience
- Sign up to participate in this survey by Friday, April 29, 2022.
- Read the GMAC Privacy Statement for information on how we are committed to keeping your data safe.
On Monday, May 2, 2022, you will receive an email with the following:
- An email invitation template you can use to distribute the survey to your students and recent graduates.
- A unique link for your institution's students and recent graduates to complete the survey.
Share the survey with you students and recent alumni. Look forward to periodic emails from us encouraging participation. Share these with your students! In late August, look forward to receiving a copy of the survey report, and benchmark report if applicable.
Summary of Important Dates & Communication Plan
- April 13– Survey Sign-Up Opens (1 email)
- May 2 – Survey Data Collection Opens (1 email)
- Throughout May – Participation Encouragement Reminders (3 emails)
- May 30 – Survey Data Collection Closes (1 email)
- Mid - June - Random Drawing Winners Notified (1 email)
- Late August – Report Delivery (1 email)
If you have any questions about participating in this survey, please be encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.