The annual Enrolled Students Survey from the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) provides the world’s graduate business schools with data and insights to understand current trends in student and recent graduates’ evaluations and outcomes of their graduate management education (GME). While much industry research focuses on the bookends of this population: prospective students and successful graduates, this study places the most recent graduating class at the centerpiece of the story.
The 2022 report explores the value perceptions, academic experiences, and employment outcomes of students studying and graduating during the pandemic. More than 1,700 students from almost 300 business schools in 57 countries around the world told us about their experiences in their programs, their job searches, career objectives, and more.
Our Latest Report and Resources
Participate in this Year's Survey
If you find yourself or your school leadership asking:
- How has the business school student experience changed in the last year?
- Are recent graduates seeing a return on their investment?
- How do your institution’s students and recent graduates compare to those at graduate business schools around the world?
Click the link below to sign up your school to participate in the 2023 Enrolled Student Survey and find out!
Sign up here!
Exclusive Benefits for Participants
All participating schools receive a copy of the survey report and are entered into a random drawing for one (1) marketing and advertising package of 50,000 impressions on GMAC web properties such as mba.com and BusinessBecause.com, valued at US$2,100. Participating schools with at least 25 responses will also receive an individualized benchmark report that compares their results to others around the world – empowering school-specific insights and recommendations.
At the conclusion of the survey, all respondents who share their contact information are entered into a random drawing for one (1) of ten (10) US$200 electronic gift cards! For more details, review the official rules for Schools and Respondents.
Partner with Us to Better Understand the Student Experience
- Sign up using the link above to participate in this survey by Friday, April 28, 2023. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Read the GMAC Privacy Statement for information on how we are committed to keeping your data safe.
On Monday, May 1, 2022, schools that signed up will receive an email with the following:
- An email invitation template you can use to distribute the survey to your students and recent graduates.
- A unique link for your institution’s students and recent graduates to complete the survey.
- Share the survey with your students and recent alumni.
- Look forward to periodic emails from us encouraging participation. Share these with your students!
- In August, look forward to receiving a copy of the survey report, and benchmark report if applicable.
Important Dates & Communication Plan for Participating Schools
- May 1 – Survey Data Collection Opens (1 email)
- Throughout May – Participation Encouragement Reminders (3 emails)
- May 31 – Survey Data Collection Closes (1 email)
- August – Report Sharing (1 email)
If you have any questions about participating in this survey, please be encouraged to contact us at email@example.com.