The GMAC Leadership Conference is designed for graduate school academic and administrative program-level deans and directors. The event is a unique opportunity for attendees to join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction; solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities; and learn from the world's preeminent thought leaders in education and management. The objective of each session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations at their home institutions.
Offered in partnership with the MBA Roundtable, session topics have traditionally focused on program development and delivery, resource allocation and administration, portfolio management, and much more.
This is your opportunity to shape the GMAC Leadership Conference 2023! The session content will ultimately reflect those areas in which you and other conference attendees will benefit from interactive, proactive, and deliberate conversation. Position yourself and your school as leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices.
We will accept proposals through September 15th, 2022.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (listed below) and the Conference Speaker Policies.
- Gather the session information and review proposal deadlines. Please be aware that you and any additional session speakers are responsible for the cost of your conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses related to the GMAC Leadership Conference 2023.
- Make note that, if your session is selected, you and any additional session speakers must register for the conference no later than November 30th, 2022. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your session for the GMAC Leadership Conference 2023. Note that the early bird registration discount expires on November 15th, 2022.
- Complete the online Leadership Conference Call for Proposal Form and submit it by September 15th, 2022. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at email@example.com.
What Happens After You Submit Your Proposal?
- The Leadership Conference Advisory Group Selection Committee will read submissions on a rolling basis.
- After the September 15th, 2022 submission deadline, the committee will convene to evaluate all submissions received.
- You will be notified of the committee's decision by October 3rd, 2022.
If your proposal is selected, please be prepared to meet the following deadlines:
- November 1st – two sentence description for the website.
- November 15th – full session description.
- November 30th – AV and room requirements.
Successful submissions will meet the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content aligns with GMAC's vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate business and management education audience.
- Proposal identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content applies to others in the graduate business and management education community.
For questions about the process or if you need more information regarding the 2023 GMAC Leadership Conference participant profile, session structure and duration, or audiovisual capabilities, please do not hesitate to contact the Conferences & Events staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.