Plan ahead for updates to GMAT score data files.
Later in 2023 (Q3), GMAC will be updating the GMAT score data files to add support for GMAT™ Focus Edition scores. To help you prepare, we are providing the updated format layouts and sample files. Precise timing of these changes being implemented will be provided as soon as it is available.
Upcoming Changes to the GMAT Score Data File (.csv and .txt formats)
- Revised Score Percentile Ranges
- Updated from 0-99% to 0-100%
- GMAT™ Focus Edition score data
- Score columns have been added for GMAT™ Focus Edition scores and percentiles
- Expired Scores
- In the future, exams that are older than 5 years (expired scores) will be indicated in the file, until then expired scores will continue to be sent via paper format
- New column added to indicate (in the future) when a score is expired
Upcoming Changes to Score Reporting Portal & Downloadable PDF files
- New “By Exam” Filter Added
- GMAT™ Exam
- GMAT™ Focus Edition
- New GMAT™ Focus Edition Score Table – Quick View & PDF
- Available if an appointment was for the GMAT™ Focus Edition
- If a candidate sent your program scores from both a GMAT™ exam and a GMAT™ Focus Edition exam, both GMAT™ Exam and GMAT™ Focus Edition score tables will appear in the Quick View and on the PDF
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the GMAT team at firstname.lastname@example.org. And remember, you can still access scores for the current GMAT™ Exam at Access GMAT Scores.
Guide and Sample Files
*Updates to the data file are highlighted