You’ve researched, rehearsed and are ready to present. Now, you just have to make sure your presentation hits the mark! GMAC partnered with expert speaker, Kathy Reiffenstein, from And…Now Presenting! to create a webcast on Communicating with Clarity. In just 20 minutes, you will learn how you can communicate your message in a clear and concise manner that resonates with your audience.
- Learn how to avoid “the single biggest problem in communication” and explore the concept of “less is better” to keep your audience engaged.
- Practice using buckets to organize your remarks for better flow and participation.
- “Um, ah, you know, right”… hear how you can reduce these common filler words and present with ease.
Other resources you may like:
- And...Now Presenting! website where you can read blogs and articles on communication skills and tips.
- Webcast on Engagement Techniques to help you get your audience involved and excited about learning.
Kathy Reiffenstein, founder and President of And…Now Presenting!