Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities
We are committed to providing access to the GMAT™ exam by offering reasonable accommodations to test takers with disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
Testing accommodations are available for test takers who meet certain eligibility criteria and properly document their request.
For test takers with documented disabilities who qualify for an accommodation, accommodations may include the following:
- Additional testing time (all tests are timed)
- Additional or extended rest breaks
- Allowance of a medical device in the testing rooms
- A trackball mouse
- A reader who can read the test items to the test taker and record test taker responses
- A recorder to record test taker responses
- Enlarged font on the PC monitor
- A sign language interpreter
Test takers can find more information and submit their accommodation request here.