Results discussed in the 2017 Alumni Perspectives Survey Report showcase the educational, personal, and professional outcomes of nearly 15,000 graduate business school alumni who report high employment rates, post-degree salary growth, career advancement and job satisfaction. Featured topics in the report:
- Alumni Net Promoter, or customer loyalty, scores for their alma mater;
- Alumni employment outcomes, new career opportunities;
- Total compensation by industry and job level;
- Business school support of entrepreneurial opportunities; and
- Essential workforce skills.
Survey respondents currently work in 122 countries and represent three generations of business school alumni including Millennials (38% of respondents), Gen Xers (43%), and Baby Boomers (19%).