You provide us with the list of employers that recruit and/or hire students from your business school, and GMAC Research will take care of the rest.
Sign up your school to participate now, survey launches for employers on February 23, 2022.
Exclusive Benefit for Participants
Participating schools and employers receive exclusive access to the following:
- Interactive Data Report Tool. A free online tool that lets survey participants examine findings in greater depth and conduct customized data searches by numerous variables including hiring plans, salary data, and demand for skills overall and by region, industry, function and company size.
GMAC Administers the Survey
Schools provide GMAC with a list of employer/recruiter contacts and GMAC will send the survey invitation and reminder emails directly to the employers that recruit your students. Please read The GMAC Privacy Statement for information about how we keep your data safe.
Instructions & Important Dates
Submit Your List of Employer Contacts to GMAC by February 18, 2022
- Compile a list of the employer/recruiters who recruit and/or hire your graduate business students.
- How many names should we submit? Submit as many or as few names as you like. Some schools submit 50 while others submit several thousand.
- Who should I include in the list? Consider including employer contacts who visit your campus, post jobs on your job boards, meet with your students at recruiting fairs, recruit remotely, make campus visits, host case competitions, etc. You may include employers even if they did not hire any of your graduates this year.
- How can I ensure a better response rate from my employers? It's important to ensure your contact list is as clean as possible. Check email addresses for accuracy. Be sure each email address corresponds with the individual's name.
- Important: Put the name of your university in the name of the file. For example: "University of GMAC, Corporate Recruiter List 2022." The example below illustrates how to format your list.
- February 18, 2022: Employer contact lists are due to GMAC.
- Submit your list by uploading it to GMAC's Box account. Follow the directions on the page when submitting your file.
- Heads-up email: We have found that when employers receive a heads-up letter from you, explaining the purpose and importance of this study, they are much more likely to respond.
- We recommend you send the heads-up email to your employers between February 18 - 23. GMAC will provide suggested language for you to use. You are free to modify it.
If you have any questions about the steps outlined above, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Happens Next?
Data collection for the Corporate Recruiters Survey ends March 23, 2022. Once GMAC researchers have compiled the data, participating schools and employers will receive an interactive data report and a summary report of survey findings in early to mid-June 2022.
Last Year's Reports
Related articles on GMAC Advisor