We're committed to your growth and success.
Skills Development for Newly Hired Admissions, Marketing, and Recruiting Professionals
GMAC is committed to the professional development of anyone with a career in graduate management admissions, whether a seasoned veteran or just starting out. The GMAC Admissions Institute is an intensive, skills-based program focusing on the core knowledge needed to excel in graduate management admissions. Designed specially for those with six months to two years of experience, the Admissions Institute helps newly hired admissions, marketing, and recruitment professionals develop the skills necessary to succeed in their careers.
The AINP event occurs over a four-day period and includes a wide variety of sessions, networking opportunities, and speakers. Past session topics included:
- Program marketing and communications
- Admissions and the student lifecycle
- GMAC recruiting and marketing tools
- Understanding the ins and outs of CRM systems
Who Should Attend?
AINP is exclusively designed for newly hired admissions, recruitment, outreach and marketing professionals from business schools of all sizes and locations —large, small, public, private, global, regional. Professionals should have six to 18 months experience in your current role. Even if you have many more years of work experience within a university or corporate setting, if you are new to b-school admissions, you will benefit from this program.
- AINP US (West) 2018| July 23 - 26, 2018 | Los Angeles, CA | More details coming soon.
- AINP US (East) 2018 | July 30 - August 2, 2018 | Chicago, IL | More details coming soon.
- AI Asia 2018 | Singapore | May 21-22, 2018 | More details coming soon.
- AI China 2018 | December, 2018 (tentative) | More details coming soon.
- AI India 2018 | August, 2018 (tentative) | More details coming soon.
Questions? Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.