GMAT® Validity Study Service (VSS): hard data for hard decisions.
They are the applicants who keep you up at night.
The ambitious entrepreneur with a 4.0 undergraduate GPA but low GMAT® score, or the energetic undergraduate with the tantalizing GMAT scores but dismal GPA.
GMAC offers you a powerful custom tool to make tough calls, or justify the calls you have already made. The GMAT Validity Study Service is a statistical analysis of your student information that is:
- Immediately applicable. See right away how GMAT scores and undergraduate grade-point averages correlate to mid-program grade-point averages.
- Transparent. Add science to the art of admissions. Data can protect you against charges of unfairness, improve your decision making process, and help you quantify what you do for accreditation purposes.
- Customizable to your needs. Add your own predictive factors, grouping variables, or other criteria. The more data you add, the more precise the study will be.
- Statistically rigorous. VSS methodology has been peer reviewed and published in well-respected journals.
- Full-service. A GMAC psychometrician will work with you to submit as much data as you choose.
- Fast. Get your personalized study within two weeks of submitting your data.
- Free. All schools that accept GMAT scores can participate.
See what's included or get started now.