Employers: Post Openings
Attract the best candidates by posting your job openings.
Looking for a new employee? Start here.
To post a job opening, follow these steps:
- Click the Launch button on this page.
- Fill in the required information, which includes job title, reports-to information, job location, main responsibilities, job open/close date(s), and how to apply.
- To view and edit postings you submit, select the My Job Openings link.
- To find out how many times prospective applicants have viewed your position, access the My Job Openings or Jobs at My School links. Then look at the Viewed column.
- Job openings will be posted initially for 90 days. To extend the amount of time your job is posted, use the My Job Openings link to edit the Job Close Date before your post expires.