This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Explore this Section
- About Us
- GMAC MEMBER SCHOOL INFORMATION
GMAC MEMBER SCHOOL INFORMATION
Welcome to the GMAC Member School Home Page!
ALL ABOUT GMAC MEMBERSHIP
Have any Governance or Policy Questions? Download the Member Handbook!
Download Member Handbook
- Data Submission - Participation in the GMAC Application Trends Survey is mandatory
- Annual Meeting Attendance
- It is mandatory for Primary or Alternate Representative to participate in or attend a minimum of two GMAC annual meetings over the course of three years (in 2017 this requirement was fulfilled by participation in the Annual Board of Directors Election).
- Primary/Alternate Representative Designation
- The Chief Executive Officer of the school (i.e., the Dean, Principal or President or other appropriate title) must designate two official representatives – a Primary and an Alternate.
- The Primary or Alternate Representative is required to hold a senior role in admissions, an appropriate functional head position, or the head of a GMAT or other GMAC assessment using program (Program Director or Program Manager) at the institution.
- The Primary and Alternate Representatives will serve in their respective representative roles a minimum of three years, which may not be changed except where designated representatives are no longer employed by the member school or where neither representative holds an appropriate functional head position.
- Participate in GMAC Board of Directors Elections and Nominations
- Nominate individuals for open seats on the Board of Directors
- Vote in the election of the Board Directors
- Update School Information Annually
- Member schools must verify the accuracy of its program profiles on School Finder annually. Additionally, member schools must verify the accuracy of the Member Directory, changes in Deans and/or GMAC Representatives’ designations, and other key contact information on an annual basis.
GET INVOLVED WITH GMAC
GMAC MEMBER TOOLS