Expand your opportunities and exceed your admissions, marketing, and recruiting goals.
Prospective students look to graduate management programs like yours to help them grow their dream of a fulfilling career, a secure future, and a prosperous life.
For more than 50 years, GMAC has supported the efforts of schools like yours to make students' aspirations a reality by providing the tools, products, and services you need to meet your admissions, program, and marketing and recruitment goals. You can get the most from everything GMAC offers by taking two simple steps:
- Register for free on gmac.com
- Start accepting the GMAT® exam scores
Register and Create an Account on gmac.com
When you create an account on gmac.com, you can:
- Sign up to receive Graduate Management News, our monthly newsletter that keeps you up to date on the latest news and information about GMAC, the GMAT exam, and graduate management education.
- Participate in GMAC market research; by taking part in our surveys, you can get an early look at the findings and customized interactive benchmarking reports that show how you compare with peer schools.
- Gain access to marketing and recruiting tools that can help you promote management education to prospective students.
- Prepare candidates for the steps they need to take to apply and get accepted to your school.
Start Accepting GMAT Scores
Accepting the GMAT exam gives your school access to a large pool of highly capable and committed prospective students. As the proven global leader in assessing the academic skills needed to succeed in management education, the GMAT exam offers you a consistent measure to evaluate applicants from around the world. Five decades of research demonstrate that the exam is a valid predictor of academic performance. When you become a start accepting GMAT exam scores and add a GMAT code, you can:
- Subscribe to the Graduate Management Admission Search Service® (GMASS®) database and market your programs to qualified potential candidates for your next class.
- Promote your recruiting events on mba.com, the GMAC global student prospect website, which receives more than 300,000 unique visits each month.
- Promote your program to prospective students and the media by entering your school’s admissions, employment, and enrollment information into the Data Warehouse®MBA Pathfinder.
- Attend GMAC professional development conferences, events, and other education, training, and networking opportunities.
- Stay on top of developments and trends in graduate management education by participating in GMAC webinars.
- Assist graduate management candidates with the cost of the exam by purchasing GMAT vouchers.
- Participate in our fee waiver program.
- Mine test-taker data using our GMAT Interactive Profile, a powerful search tool that will help you identify the current global group of candidates who want a graduate management education.