Organization Application for GMAT™ Scores
Thank you for applying to receive Graduate Management Admission Test™ (GMAT) score reports from prospective students. We appreciate your interest in using the GMAT exam as one criterion for admission to your graduate management program.
Eligibility for GMAT Scores
To be eligible to receive GMAT scores, you must
- Be an approved organization that provides fellowships, scholarships, or other types of educational assistance in the areas of graduate business and management education
- Agree to use the GMAT exam as an admission criterion or as part of the aid eligibility process.
Cost of GMAT Scores
Once your organization is approved, you receive GMAT score reports at no charge. GMAT test takers pay a fee to take the test and to send their scores to your programs.
- Submit the completed application form; applications may take up to three (3) weeks to process.
- The Website Administrator will be notified via email when the application review process has been completed and will receive login instructions, if approved.
- Please note: GMAC reserves the right to reject any applicant for failure to meet an eligibility requirement or for any reason it deems appropriate.
* Required Information
The form could not be submitted due to the following error:
Please contact gmac customer support if you need assistance.
Thank you for submitting your application to receive Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score reports from prospective students. We appreciate your interest in using the GMAT exam as one criterion for awarding educational assistance, which my include scholarships, fellowships and other types of aid.
Applications may take up to three (3) weeks to process from the date received; you will be notified via email when your application request has been completed.