Last Chance “Think Like an Entrepreneur” Competition ends March 31, 2019!
By Christa Johnson
We’re halfway through GMAC's Think Like an Entrepreneur competition for undergrads in the United States with proposals due by March 31st. If you haven't yet forwarded this along to your colleagues around campus, now is the time! We're seeing participation from schools across the country - make sure your school is one of them.
To give undergrads at your campus a leg up on the competition:
- Share this opportunity with your undergrads (and increase your chances of getting your school featured on the competition’s website)
- Share the competition registration link with undergraduate students: gmat.com/think2019
- Post a social media banner or video to your school’s social sites (Facebook or Instagram), distribute to your connections in student organizations, or include as part of an outgoing email.
- Email this flyer to list-servs for undergrads and student organizations.
- Email or print copies of this flyer for your colleagues in the business school, Undergrad Admissions, Undergrad Advising, Student Life, and Career Services.
If you know an undergrad that is entrepreneurial at heart – regardless of discipline – or has a passion for social justice, make sure you forward them the flyer. Their idea might be the one that takes the cake and secures bragging rights for your school!
We hope to see submissions come from your school and best of luck to all!