The December 9 webinar Research Highlights 2010 offered an overview of the trends and emerging issues in admissions, program design, and career services in graduate management education. Researchers offered insights about how business students, schools, and employers may be responding to the world economic crisis and other emerging issues in graduate management education. The session provided information to answer the following questions:
- What shifts have been observed in graduate management education following the global economic upheaval?
- Are there signs of emerging recovery?
- What were admissions trends for 2010?
- Is there anything different about today’s prospective student?
- What are employers looking for in the recovery process?
- How are current graduates evaluating their business education?
- What is the ROI to alumni in the Class of 2010?