Each month, GMAC surveys about 2,000 prospective students who have registered on mba.com, the primary portal to the GMAT® exam and an information resource for those interested in learning about graduate management education.
Our Prospective Student Views from Across the Globe report series provides in-depth analysis about these prospective students, including their business school preferences, motivations, reservations, and plans.
We share this information with GMAC member schools to help answer critical questions relevant to recruitment, including:
- Whom can my program recruit?
- What motivates or discourages prospective students?
- Which programs compete for their attention?
- How do they gather information about graduate business education?
- What plans do they have while in school and after graduation?
Answers to these questions help graduate business school professionals to:
- Develop recruiting strategies
- Build their messages and brands
- Determine resource allocations
Reports Available Now: Volume 2 (2010)
Volume 2 of this series delves into specific topics related to the student pipeline. Issue 3 of Volume 2 further explores prospective student profile details by program of interest.
Volume 1 (2009)
Each issue of Volume 1 provides information according to the prospective student’s location of residence.
- Issue 1 – India, China, South Korea, Canada, and the United Kingdom
- Issue 2 – US States: California, New York, Texas, Illinois, and Massachusetts
- Issue 3 – France, Singapore, Japan, Germany, and Israel
- Issue 4 – US States: Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio, and Georgia
New reports will be compiled and released as sufficient data for analysis becomes available. More resources about prospective business school students are available at www.gmac.com/registrantsurvey.
For More Information
If you have questions about this report series, the mba.com Registrants Survey, or any other GMAC surveys, please contact Sabeen Sheikh at +1-703-245-4366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.