Thank you for participating in the 2009 GMAC® Global Management Education Graduate Survey, previously known as the Global MBA® Graduate Survey. As a survey participant, you are eligible to receive a complimentary customized benchmarking report for each program type you reported.
Report Request Form
Full-Time, Two-Year MBA Programs
"Full-Time, Two-Year MBA Programs" include all MBA programs that run two years or longer.
How to Submit Your Request
To request your report, please complete the following:
- Click the link to the form.
- In the form, enter your school name where prompted, and select your peer schools from the list.
- When you are ready and have selected at least five programs, click the Submit by Email button.
- In the Select Email Client window, select the option that best describes how you send mail, and click OK.
- Then click on the Send Data File button.
Note: If you encounter any problems with the PDF form or would just prefer to submit your request as an email attachment, simply fill out the form and save it to your computer. Then send your completed form as an email attachment to GMACemail@example.com.
Remember, you must select five or more programs for us to generate a report. You will see responses in aggregate to protect the confidentiality of individual schools.
There is no deadline for these requests; we will prepare your customized benchmarking reports on or after May 1, upon receipt of your completed form. It may take up to two weeks to prepare your unique report, which we will send to you electronically.
If have any questions or require any assistance with this process, please contact Sabeen Sheikh at +1-703-245-4366 or send an email to GMACfirstname.lastname@example.org.