We've compiled answers to some frequently asked questions about the Executive Assessment in this section, but please contact us if you don't find the information you need.
What is the format of my results?
- You will receive results for each section of the assessment: Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning, and a Total result, which is derived from your results on the three sections. All three sections are equally weighted in determining your Total result.
- Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning use a scale of 0 to 20. The total scale ranges from 100 to 200.
What schools accept Executive Assessment results?
Graduate management schools around the world are using the Executive Assessment results as part of their application process. For a current list of schools using the Executive Assessment, please visit our Accepting Schools page.
How many times can I take the Executive Assessment?
How soon can I take the assessment after registering?
Twenty-four (24) hours after finishing your registration.
How long do I have to wait before registering to take the assessment again?
Twenty-four (24) hours after completing your first attempt.
Will I be able to see the results of my assessment?
Results will be presented on your screen at the end of the assessment. You will receive a printout of your results to take with you upon departing the test center. You can also download your results within 24 hours.
If I've taken the Executive Assessment more than once, will the results (sent to the schools) contain all instances of the assessment?
Schools will only have access to the specific instances of the Executive Assessment results that they have been selected to receive by the candidate.
How do I send results to additional schools, how much do they cost, and how long do they take to reach the school?
- Login into your account dashboard.
- The Executive Assessment is accepted by graduate management programs around the globe. To see which schools currently accept the Executive Assessment, click here. If there are additional schools you would like to see accept the Executive Assessment, please let us know.
- There are no additional fees for sending your results to additional programs.
How long are results valid?
Results are valid for five (5) years and available for reporting for up to 10 years. Results more than 10 years old are not available.
Can I cancel my results?
Because you can only take the Executive Assessment a limited number of times, GMAC does not allow you to cancel your scores. If you do not want your scores sent right after your completed appointment, it is recommended not to select any schools/programs prior to your appointment. You can always add more schools/programs to a score appointment.
Who has access to my results?
- The institution you selected will have access to your results. If you select a program at an institution that has more than one program accepting Executive Assessment results, then all participating programs in that institution will have access to your results.
- We will provide access to others only as necessary to comply with laws, to cooperate in judicial or governmental proceedings, to detect or prevent unlawful activity, or as otherwise provided in the Privacy Statement.
What is the difference between unofficial and official score reports?
The score received at the test center is the "official" score and it will not change. This is the score that will be sent to the schools. The print out does not include all information and is considered "unofficial."