Our commitment to candidates with disabilities.
Accommodations are available for test takers who meet certain eligibility criteria and submit proper documentation of a disability with their request. The Graduate Management Admission Council strives to make its products and services accessible to everyone by developing accessibility enhancements to our assessments and preparation products.
Assessment Accommodations May Include
- Additional time to complete your assessment, all assessments are timed.
- Allowance of a medical device in the testing room.
- A reader who can read the questions to the test taker.
- A recorder to record test taker responses.
You do not need to request an accommodation for the use of the following accommodations:
- Eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Pillow for supporting your neck, back, or an injured limb
- Neck braces or collars
- Insulin pump, if attached to your body (medical equipment not attached to your body requires an accommodation request)
A decision regarding your accommodation request may take up to four (4) weeks. If your accommodation request is approved, you will be able to schedule an accommodated assessment appointment. It is not possible to schedule accommodated testing before receiving approval for accommodations. Therefore, we request that you not schedule an assessment appointment until you receive our decision regarding your accommodation request.
If your accommodation request is approved, the accommodation will be valid for two Executive Assessments during the 12-month period following the date of your approval letter.
Steps to Request Accommodations
- Complete your Accommodations Request Form for the Executive Assessment. Complete any necessary supporting documentation describing your disability and need for an accommodation from a qualified evaluator.
- Documentation guidelines are available for these disabilities:
Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Learning and Cognitive Disabilities
Physical and Systemic Disabilities
Sensory Disabilities (Vision and Hearing)
- Review our accommodations frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- You will receive your accommodation response within four (4) weeks after you submit it. However, the process may take longer, especially if all documents are not submitted together in a single package, if additional documentation is needed, or if you have to request reconsideration.
- If your request is approved, you will receive written instructions on how to schedule your accommodated testing appointment.
- If you are not authorized for your request, visit our registration process page to learn how to schedule your assessment.
- Enter your email address below to begin your documentation upload process, use the same email address you used to create an account on this website. You are required to upload your completed Accommodations Request Form and all supporting documentation using the interface below.