Our commitment to candidates with disabilities.
Accommodations are available for test takers who meet certain eligibility criteria and submit proper documentation of a disability with their request. The Graduate Management Admission Council strives to make its products and services accessible to everyone by developing accessibility enhancements to our assessments and preparation products.
Assessment Accommodations May Include
- Additional time to complete your assessment—all assessments are timed.
- Allowance of a medical device in the testing room.
- A reader who can read the questions to the test taker.
- A recorder to record test taker responses.
You do not need to request an accommodation for use of the following:
- Eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Pillow for supporting your neck, back, or an injured limb
- Neck braces or collars
- Insulin pump, if attached to your body—medical equipment not attached to your body requires an accommodation request
A decision regarding your accommodation request may take up to four (4) weeks. If your request is approved, you will receive specific instructions related to scheduling an accommodated appointment. It is not possible to schedule an accommodated appointment before receiving approval. Therefore, we request that you not schedule an appointment until you receive our decision regarding your accommodation request.
Accommodation approvals are valid for two Executive Assessment appointments during the 12-month period following the date of your approval letter.
Steps to Request Accommodations
- Read the GMAC Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities carefully and in its entirety. This Supplement provides specific guidance about the process for requesting accommodations and appropriate documentation based on disability type.
- Complete the GMAC Accommodation Request Form for the Executive Assessment. Gather supporting documentation from your healthcare provider(s) or a qualified evaluator that describes your disability and related accommodation recommendations.
- Review our accommodations frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Every effort will be made to respond to accommodation requests within four (4) weeks of receipt. The process may take longer, especially if all documents are not submitted together in a single package, if additional documentation is needed, or if you have to request reconsideration.
- If your request is approved, you will receive specific instructions related to scheduling an accommodated appointment.
- If your accommodation request is denied, visit our registration process page to learn about scheduling your assessment.
- Please have your completed GMAC Accommodation Request Form and supporting documentation ready before entering your email address in the field below. Also, ensure that the files you upload contain your full name. If you need to upload multiple files, you can add numbers to the names of the files (e.g., ‘Smith, John_1’, ‘Smith, John_2’). When you are ready, enter your email address below to begin your documentation upload process. Use the same email address you used to create an account on this website.