- Make sure you are well rested during the morning or afternoon of your appointment.
- Confirm your appointment date, time, and location on My Appointments page.
- Familiarize yourself with the route to your test center location, and make sure to account for travel time and potential traffic delays.
- Plan to arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time, in order to allow plenty of time for the check-in process.
- Bring a valid photo ID; double check that your ID complies with your local ID requirements (and that your name exactly matches your Executive Assessment registration.)
- Review the items you can and cannot bring into the test center below.
What You Can Bring into the Test Center
- Approved identification
- Appointment confirmation letter or email you received from Pearson VUE
- Prescription eyeglasses
- Light sweater or light non-outerwear jacket
- Comfort items only if they were pre-approved as an accommodation received in advance
What You Can Store in a Locker at the Test Center
- Mobile/Cell phones
- Electronic Aids
- Writing Utensils
- Ear Plugs
- Scratch Paper
- Communication Devices
- Lip Balm
What to leave behind
- Food, drink, and candy are not allowed unless expressly pre-authorized with an accommodation
- Weapons, including firearms, knives, or any object that could be used as a weapon, are prohibited from the test center, including the testing room and waiting areas. This policy also pertains to off-duty law enforcement and persons with conceal and carry permits
Before you go, please review the Executive Assessment Policies and Procedures