When you have completed the assessment, results will be presented on your screen at the end of the assessment. You will receive a printout of your results to take with you upon departing the test center. Your results will also be made available to you via My Appointments page as well as any schools you have selected within 24 hours of taking your Executive Assessment.
Things to note:
- You will receive results for each section of the assessment: Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning, and a Total result, which is derived from your results on the three sections. All three sections are equally weighted in determining your Total result.
- Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning use a scale of 0 to 20. The total scale ranges from 100 to 200.
- GMAC will send your official results directly to the schools you selected when you created your account.
- Please contact your recruiter at your school to discuss your official results.
- Results are valid for five (5) years and available for reporting for up to 10 years. Results more than 10 years old are not available.
Because you can only take the Executive Assessment a limited number of times, GMAC does not allow you to cancel your scores. If you do not want your scores sent right after your completed appointment, it is recommended not to select any schools/programs prior to your appointment – you have to login to your profile and select your schools/programs after your appointment.
Who has Access to Your Results?
Want to access your results? Need to change schools? Login to your account.
- The program you selected will have access to your results. Programs will only have access to the Executive Assessment results associated with the specific appointment that you have selected them to receive.
- When you create an account to register for the exam, you will be provided the option to select the programs that should receive your assessment results.
- You may change your school selections prior to taking the exam by editing your profile. Once you have taken your assessment, only new schools can be selected to receive your results.
- If you register for a second assessment, your selections are fully editable and apply only to the second assessment attempt.