The Executive Assessment Online has security measures in place to guarantee validity and maintain the integrity of the Executive Assessment Online scores. There are security protocols that will occur at check-in as well as continuous monitoring during the assessment.
Security at Check-In
At check-in, ID verification will occur via submission of ID by the test-taker. AI-driven authentication protocols (facial recognition technology) will be in place for the verification. During this verification, the testing system will check four things:
- Your system is running the proper software and meets the hardware requirements
- A current digital photo uploaded for comparison to photo ID
- Proper photo identification for the AI to compare your facial image to the one on your ID
- Workspace verification – the test taker must upload photos of the work space prior to beginning the assessment.
In addition to the uploaded workspace photos, the check-in proctor will conduct a second scan of the desk and work area by having the test taker show the work area and surrounding environment via webcam
- Confirm all external monitors and other devices are unplugged
- Confirm no items or objects are within reach of the test taker, other than an approved physical whiteboard
- Confirm no food or drink, other than water in a clear container, are in the vicinity
- Inspect items on the wall
After the webcam inspection, the proctor will check that no other applications are running on your workstation before launching the assessment.
Security During the Assessment
During the assessment, each candidate will be live-monitored via webcam and microphone by a proctor and the session will be recorded. There will also be an AI-driven monitoring system to identify the test taker during the assessment.
If an approved, physical whiteboard is being used for the appointment, each candidate will need to show the blank whiteboard to the camera at two points:
- Before the assessment begins
- Before the assessment ends
Note that there will be no acknowledgement from the proctor, but the showing of the blank whiteboard to the camera will be recorded on video and will be reviewed by test security administrators if needed.
All applications, other than the test taking software, will be disabled.
If any prohibited behavior is detected, the assessment will be terminated immediately.
Each candidate must agree and adhere to the Executive Assessment Online policies and procedures during the assessment.