Fill your program with experienced, motivated candidates who have the skills needed to succeed. The Executive Assessment was specifically designed to measure Executive MBA (EMBA) candidate's higher order reasoning skills. The insights you gain will help you build a strong class and help ensure you don't overlook quality candidates.
The Executive Assessment:
- Is based on the performance profiles of senior executives
- Does not require extensive studying or preparation by candidates
- Only takes 90 minutes for candidates to complete
- Measures candidates across a baseline
- Identifies areas/skills for improvement
- Provides an objective measure of candidate readiness
- Demonstrates candidates' commitment to obtaining an Executive MBA
Designed and launched in partnership with leading business schools, the Executive Assessment provides a strong and relevant assessment for EMBA candidates.
This assessment designed for executive level candidates is exactly what we’ve wanted. GMAC considered the needs of the test taker and the school by creating a test that requires less time to prepare while offering a serious evaluation. The assessment has achieved a great combination of accountability and flexibility.
- Morris Hu, Admissions Manager
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
Interested in learning more about the Executive Assessment? Contact us.