When candidates register for the assessment, they are given the option to select the programs where they could like to send their results. Candidate results will be available typically within one week of a candidate's completion of the assessment.
How to access results
- Results can be viewed on the Executive Assessment Results Website (login required). To request access to this site contact us.
- Once you have access to the site, select the program and time period from the top drop down menus.
- To view a result for a specific candidate, select the "View Result" link.
- To download assessment results for more than one candidate, select the "Download" button at the bottom of the page.
How to interpret results
Four scores are included in the Executive Assessment Results Report: Integrated Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Total Score.
The Integrated Reasoning section consists of 12 questions with a score range of 0-20. Candidates have 30 minutes to complete this section. It measures their ability to:
- Synthesize data presented in graphics, text, and numbers
- Evaluate relevant data from different sources
- Organize data to see relationships and to solve multiple, inter-related problems
- Combine and manipulate data to solve complex problems that depend on information from one or more sources
The Verbal section consists of 14 questions with a score range of 0-20. Candidates have 30 minutes to complete the section. It measures their ability to:
- Read and comprehend written material
- Reason and evaluate arguments
- Correct written material to conform to standard written English
The Quantitative section consists of 14 questions with a score range of 0-20. Candidates have 30 minutes to complete the section. It measures their ability to:
- Reason quantitatively, solve quantitative problems, and interpret graphic data
- Understand problems involving arithmetic and algebra
- Evaluate the amount of information needed to solve quantitative problems
The Total Score is derived from each of the sections included in the Executive Assessment: Integrated Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning. The total score ranges from 100 to 200. It measures a candidate's business skills and program readiness through use of English language and math and demonstrates their ability to reason with these skills.:
- Higher-order reasoning
- Reading comprehension
- Critical thinking