Marketing Manager, Graduate Enrollment
Marketing Manager, Graduate Enrollment
Sr. Director, Enrollment Marketing Strategy
The Marketing Manager, Graduate Enrollment focuses on generating awareness for Babson's graduate programs and executing effective strategies to manage the prospective student journey from inquiry to enrollment. Serve as the lead contact for Graduate Admission and Graduate School partners. He/She executes a holistic, integrated marketing strategy for graduate enrollment and non-degreed programs (including MBA, MSA, MSEL, MSF, MSBA, and CAM) that will help the Graduate School meet or exceed enrollment goals and ensure that marketing activities are aligned with institutional brand and strategy.
• Executes the marketing plan and communications strategy for graduate enrollment including but not limited to printed materials, email communications, website presence, and major admission event support. Utilizes Agile and Scrum theory and practices to ensure efficient and productive enrollment marketing.
• Partners with Graduate Admission and Associate Director, Digital and Brand Marketing to manage the relationship with digital and direct marketing partners for graduate admission to ensure communications are on message and on brand. Reviews results and performance of partner.
• Works with the Sr. Director, Enrollment Marketing Strategy and Dean of Graduate Admissions to review data and performance of efforts on a regular basis to optimize marketing and communications strategies.
• As it relates to enrollment marketing communication efforts, serves as the point person and primary contact for departments, partners, and HUBS including the Graduate Center for Career Development, Student Financial Services (SFS), International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion, Office of Community Engagement and Multifaith Programs, Undergraduate Academic Services, Centers and Institutes, and HUBS.
• Stays abreast of current graduate business education market trends, along with the admission marketing campaigns and materials of competitor schools, and uses this information to keep marketing approaches relevant, competitive, and leading edge.
• Serves as Product Owner to outline deliverables, set priorities, and work collaboratively with the Agile team (leveraging the JIRA project management system) to deliver on the Graduate Enrollment marketing plan ensuring all deliverables are on-time, on-budget, and on brand.
• Assume additional responsibilities as required.
• Occasional nights and weekends required.
• Experience with Agile marketing preferred.
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Staff
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here(http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf). Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/5zwvbxbqgrzthghm
Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or communications
Additional Required Skills and Abilities:
• At least 5-7 years of previous experience.
• Prior graduate enrollment experience.
• Excellent organization and project management skills.
• Strong communication skills, particularly in presentation development, copy, and advertising writing.
• Strong creative and design skills.
• Ability to work effectively on a high-performing team.
• Ability to handle multiple projects with frequent deadlines in a fast-paced agile marketing management environment.
• Envisions and proposes new methods to perform tasks that support ET&A; takes thoughtful risks; and accepts new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
• Anticipates and embraces change; demonstrates willingness to achieve, acquire, and utilize new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.