GRADUATE MANAGEMENT ADMISSION COUNCIL®
OCTOBER, 2006 - Test
1. The Primary Contact and any Authorized Users shall be authorized by the Institution to access, enter, edit, and submit data into the MBA Pathfinder® service, including data related to the Institution’s school, program offerings, admissions, class profile, and career data (collectively, “Program Data”). This Program Data will only be submitted to GMAC® in an anonymous aggregated form that does not identify any particular individual.
2. The Institution agrees that its entry, transmission, and/or use by GMAC® of any Program Data entered into the MBA Pathfinder® service and/or the Institution’s use of any “mba.com school search service statistics” available from the administration pages of the MBA Pathfinder® service does not and will not violate any applicable laws or regulations concerning privacy, research, data security, other applicable laws or regulations or any applicable GMAC® MBA Reporting Criteria or MBA Career Services Council Standards for Reporting MBA Employment Statistics (“MBA CSC Standards”). The Institution shall submit the Program Data to GMAC® via online data entry forms located at [INCLUDE LINK]. This shall be the only means of submission, unless otherwise notified by GMAC®.
3. GMAC® is granting the Institution a nonexclusive, limited license to the MBA Pathfinder® service and to the mba.com school search service statistics only by the Primary Contact and Authorized Users and the Institutions’ admissions, administrative, and career services employees for purposes of tracking and reporting internally and to third-party sources its own aggregated Program Data. The Institution grants GMAC® a nonexclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, limited license to use the Program Data in the MBA Pathfinder® service and as displayed in the mba.com school search service for the purposes of maintaining the mba.com school search service, compiling the mba.com school search service statistics, and for aggregated, anonymous GMAC® research. GMAC® governing member schools further agree that their use of MBA Pathfinder® service and submission of Program Data may be used for the purpose of evaluating compliance with GMAC® governing standards and policies.
4. The Institution shall retain all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices contained in the data and information it submits in the MBA Pathfinder® service. The Institution is the owner of, and shall retain the entire rights to, any copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other proprietary rights in the Program Data. The Institution shall not transmit any Program Data that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other disabling devices, or use spamming, flooding, or other means to interfere with the MBA Pathfinder® service or any GMAC® user, host, or network. GMAC® is the sole owner of, and shall retain the entire rights to, any copyrights, trademark, trade secret, and any other proprietary rights in the MBA Pathfinder® service.
5. As stated on the MBA Pathfinder® data entry pages, certain Program Data submitted will be publicly displayed in the mba.com school search service automatically, almost immediately upon submission; certain other Program Data, such as that data submitted solely for governing member school compliance on the “Membership Compliance” pages, shall not be displayed on mba.com and shall be retained by GMAC® as confidential information (“Confidential Program Data”). For the Confidential Program Data, GMAC® agrees that only those GMAC® staff, service providers, and consultants with a need to know will have access to such information, although such data may be disclosed by GMAC® pursuant to an order of any court or like entity or other valid official government legal process. GMAC® agrees to promptly notify the Primary Contact in writing of any unauthorized disclosure of any Confidential Program Data.