More in this section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
Webinar | 2020 Application Trends Survey
November 17, 2020, 11:00AM – 12:15AM ET
Access the webinar recording discussing the findings of the report on application trends to graduate business schools along with an interactive panel discussion.
The annual Application Trends Survey of business school admissions offices around the world offers timely insights into understanding candidate pipeline and behavior. This survey benefits admissions, recruitment, and marketing professionals in informing their future strategies and practices. The 2020 report, set in the context of COVID-19, received responses from over 1,000 graduate management programs around the world. It benchmarks application trends by regions and programs and offers insights into the global demand for graduate management education. In addition to sharing the highlights of the report, this webinar will include a panel discussion and an interactive Q&A session with experienced admissions professionals.
You can access related resources such as full report, blog and infographic on the Application Trends Survey main page.
This webinar reviews and provides commentary on:
- The global demand for GME
- Impact of COVID-19 on admissions, marketing and program management
- Differences in application trends for domestic and international students
- Data on application, acceptance and yield rates by regions and programs
- Application trends related to MBA programs, including full-time, part-time, flexible, executive, and online
- Application trends related to business master’s programs, including Master in Management, Master of Accounting, Master of Finance, Master of Data Analytics
Presenter and Host
- Rahul Choudaha, Director, Industry Insights & Research Communications, GMAC
- Andrea Flores, Head of Admissions & Enrollment – Graduate Programs, Global Recruitment, IE University, Spain
- Jennifer Larson, Director, Recruiting & Admissions, Graduate Programs, Gies College of Business at the University of Illinois, US
- Rodrigo Porto, Director, Recruitment & Admissions, Robert H. Lee Graduate School, Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia, Canada