Earlier this year, GMAC convened a group of business school professionals to review the GME Admissions Reporting Standards. The “Standards” are a set of guidelines that serve as a common language for admissions reporting across Graduate Management Education. The intent of the guidelines is to provide a path to accurate, reliable, useful, and comparable information for prospective students and media rankings of GME programs. The “Standards” – which cover reporting on programs, application and admissions processes, and the class profile – were adopted in 2020 with the understanding that they would be reviewed biannually by a taskforce of business school representatives to ensure they remain relevant.
- Industry changes and feedback that informed the modifications to the current GME Admissions Reporting Standards
- The updated Standards that have been finalized for 2023-2025
- The path forward for socialization and signaling adoption
- Marci Armstrong, Professor of Practice, Marketing. Brierley Endowed Professor, Brierley Institute for Customer Engagement
- Nita Swinsick, Assistant Dean, Recruitment & Admissions, Executive and Specialized Degree Programs, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
Download the slides