Questions? Contact Us
Increase attendance at your events by promoting them to prospective candidates who visit mba.com.
Promote your recruiting events online so potential applicants can search for them by location, date, and/or school name on mba.com. If your graduate management program accepts GMAT scores, you can take advantage of this complimentary service and add your events to our calendar.
This will increase attendance at your events and allow you to market to a broader audience. Features include:
- Personalized, school-specific work area for creating, editing, and deleting information about recruiting events.
- Automatic posting and archiving of your events.
- Direct linking to your school's website and/or event from the “Find Events” tool on mba.com.
- Posts your important deadlines for applications, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Lists multi-school events and recruiting fairs with automated, online approval.
- Candidates are able to forward event listings to friends.
- Candidates can add to their calendars.
How Candidates Find Your Events
Prospective candidates using mba.com can enter search variables such as location and date to view your events. We display a summary of your event (sample below), including the name of the event, date, location, time and more. Candidates can then click on the event for more details, including the clickable link on your site to register and learn more about your program. There is also an option to click on a date in calendar view to see all events. Below is an example of the information need to create an event that will be displayed on mba.com.
Start Displaying Your Events
GMAT accepting institutions and approved third-party event management companies can display events. If you are a graduate management institution employee that accepts GMAT® exam scores, simply register to use this free service immediately.
If you are a third-party event management company, first register and then contact us for access to this service. Please allow two business days for access to be granted. To add an event, there must be at least one school attending.
Top of page