Showcase Community Service Projects on TeamMBA
Build goodwill within your program and the world.
Questions? Contact Us
Today's students are demonstrating their commitment to a better future. Yours can, too.
TeamMBA is about making a difference beyond the classroom. Whether they’re building houses, raising money for research, or feeding the hungry, graduate management students, staff, and faculty around the world volunteer their time because they want to make the world a better place.
GMAC created TeamMBA to encourage participation in important volunteer projects that help the people that need it most. To recognize this good work, each year, outstanding programs are selected to win TeamMBA awards. Read about this year’s TeamMBA Award winners to see how others have made a difference. Then find out how to enter your event and win an award!
Schools that participate in TeamMBA can:
- Promote community outreach projects on mba.com.
- Receive recognition through the Annual TeamMBA Award.
- Get help promoting events, including free TeamMBA t-shirts for all events entered on the TeamMBA website.
Get Started Today in Five Easy Steps!
Participation in TeamMBA is free and open to all graduate schools of management education that accept GMAT scores.
- Plan a student project or activity that supports social responsibility.
- Designate a staff or faculty member to serve as the TeamMBA contact for GMAC.
- Visit TeamMBA and log in with your GMAC account ID.
- Follow the instructions on the site to register your event.
- Submit your event details after it concludes to showcase your event and be considered for one of the Annual TeamMBA awards.
The Business of Giving Back™ Since 2004
Since 2004, TeamMBA has served as a brand for student volunteerism in the graduate management community by promoting the following objectives:
- Identity: Creating a brand for student volunteerism in graduate management programs.
- Unity: Linking schools worldwide around common goals.
- Communication: Helping you promote your students’ commitment to the community.
- Celebration: Celebrating the spirit of giving.
- Recognition: Shining a light on the good work going on at your school.
Top of page