Explore this Section
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
GMAC® Research Report Series
Gain deep insight into a wide range of topics related to graduate management education.
What Women Want: A Blueprint for Change in Business Education
Release: March 2017
What Women Want: A Blueprint for Change in Business Education shares insights about women's motivations to pursue graduate management education (GME), their approach to the application journey, and the biggest challenges they face along the way. These insights are examined in the context of the Council's recent global GME candidate segmentation study along with other GMAC survey research and admissions testing data. The analysis provides a rich source of market intelligence that business schools can use to create a new value proposition for women and make progress toward gender parity in the classroom. Download the report.
Beyond Demographics: Connecting With the Core Motivations of Business School Candidates
Release: November 2016
Beyond Demographics: Connecting With the Core Motivations of Business School Candidates presents a market segmentation analysis of the global graduate management education (GME) candidate population. This analysis is based on findings of a GMAC study designed to differentiate segments of GME candidates based on what motivates them to pursue GME and what motivates them to apply to a specific business school. The outcome of the study is seven well-defined mutually exclusive global candidate segments. Download the report.
Other Recent Reports
About the Series
The Research Report Series is a collection of white papers and academic research reports covering a wide range of industry topics, including:
- Current business school students, alumni, and prospective students;
- Curricula review of MBA and business master’s programs, school branding choices, return on investment of MBA programs;
- Population-specific studies on race, ethnicity, and gender and examination of factors that influence their enrollment or success in MBA programs;
- GMAT validity studies that offer in-depth data about GMAT scores that may predict student success in graduate business programs; and
- High-stakes testing innovations and practices and impact of changes in test methodology, test design.