GMAC® Research Report Series
Gain deep insight into a wide range of topics related to graduate management education.
For your convenience, our collection of research reports to date is organized by topic as shown below and in the table of contents listing on this page:
Questions? Contact Us
New Release | March 28, 2016
Minding the Gap: Tapping the Potential of Women to Transform Business
A new report by two members of the GMAC Research Services department reviews recent GMAC survey findings and outside industry reports to present a snapshot of the advances women have made in graduate management education and in business careers. This white paper also spotlights gender pay gaps and diversity gaps in the workplace that impact women’s success in business and can keep them from achieving their full potential in the upper ranks of business leadership. As the primary pipeline for future business leaders, business schools play an increasingly important role in changing the gender dynamics within the classroom by promoting new leadership models designed to prepare their male and female students for the challenges they will face in an increasingly diverse workplace.
Download the complete report PDF
About the Research Report Series
The Research Report Series is GMAC’s go-to resource for white papers on a wide range of topics, themes, and trends of interest to the graduate management education community, which have been authored by GMAC staff and grant awardees of the Management Education Research Institute (MERInstitute). Topics include:
- Current business school students, alumni, and prospective students;
- Curricula review of MBA and business master’s programs, school branding choices, return on investment of MBA programs;
- Population-specific studies on race, ethnicity and gender and examination of factors that influence enrollment or success in MBA programs for women and minorities;
- GMAT validity studies that offer in-depth data about GMAT scores that may predict student success in graduate business programs; and
- High-stakes testing innovations and practices and impact of changes in test methodology, test design
Recent Research Reports
[Reports are formatted as downloadable PDFs]
Visit the GMAC Research Library to View Additional Reports
Reports in the Research Library are searchable by various filters including topic (e.g. diversity enrollment, employment outlook, admissions and application trends, curriculum insight), content type (e.g. white paper, research report, survey report, presentation), year of publication, geographic area, and country. Some reports are available only to GMAT using schools and require login.
Top of page