In This Issue
This page has been successfully e-mailed.
- The Value of GMAC
- GMAC News
- Graduate Management News August 2017
- Make It Happen: Top Professional and Personal Productivity Apps
Make It Happen: Top Professional and Personal Productivity Apps
If you aim to be more productive, adding the right apps to your device can make a difference in how you manage your professional and personal time.
Let’s face it. We live in a device-centric world. We take our smartphones everywhere and rely on them to help us manage our lives. The following roundup, from Francesco D’Alessio, a productivity app reviewer who has been featured on CNET, Microsoft, Todoist’s Blog and more, does a great job breaking down his favorites into several essential categories:
- Task managers, including apps for work/life balance and list management
- Organizers, including apps for note taking, project management, and list filtering
- Time savers, including apps for scanning, measuring productivity, and even tracking distractions
- Learning, including books summaries, yoga, and ambient “productivity sounds”
- New tools for email tracking, memo management, reminders, and managing calendars.
Read the full list with reviews here.