Sign up for this year’s Alumni Perspectives Survey to connect with alums who want to get involved on campus.
Every year, hundreds of graduate business school programs from around the world participate in the GMAC Alumni Perspectives Survey—the most widely used and prominently cited survey of its kind in graduate management education. By participating, your school will receive alumni respondents’ updated contact information and specific details on how each wants to engage with your school. The potential benefits to your school are sizable, spanning across multiple areas, including:
- Recruitment – Beyond highlighting survey data in your recruitment messaging, you’ll learn which of your alumni are interested in being recruiters themselves and acting as a brand ambassador for your school.
- Career services – Help your current students set realistic post-graduation hiring and salary expectations with data from the most recent graduating class. The survey will also identify alumni interested in recruiting current students or recent graduates for employment opportunities.
- Mentoring current students – Identify alumni that are interested in visiting campus to speak with current students, including those who want and want to act as a resource for specialized groups, such as women or underrepresented populations.
Participating schools get exclusive access to the full range of data collected, including:
- Access to the interactive data report, which allows you and your colleagues to view custom slices of data with our easy-to-use interface.
- A customized benchmark report to compare your alumni’s responses to those of competitor schools of your choice.
- An advance copy of the summary report before it goes public.
Participation is simple. Just visit gmac.com/surveysignup and provide the email address of the individual who will be your business school’s primary contact for the survey (typically someone in the alumni or student services office). Easy step-by-step instructions on how to participate will then be sent to that individual.
For more information, visit gmac.com/surveysignup, email email@example.com, or call +1-703-668-9809.