New Reports from GMAC Offer Insight into Diversity and the Next Generation of Students
The GMAC Research department has just published a wide range of reports, including our 2015 mba.com Prospective Students Survey and five new Data to Go briefs, which shed light on the graduate management value proposition for key demographics.
The 2015 mba.com Prospective Students Survey offers motivational profiles of thousands of global candidates, affirming the importance of targeted, unique value propositions for building your applicant portfolio.
Use the interactive report to filter data for customized searches along variables like:
- 36 countries of citizenship and 32 locations of residence
- 22 US Metro areas
- Specific geographic regions within China and India
- US underrepresented populations
- Career goals, including career enhancers, career switchers, and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Generations, including Millennials, Gen Xers, and Baby Boomers
The recently released Data to Go Briefs offer topic-specific reports, interactive files, and presentations that focus on key issues relevant to the graduate management education market. The latest reports include:
- Women and Graduate Management Education, 2015
- Key Diversity Statistics: US Underrepresented Populations, TY 2014
- Key Diversity Statistics: African Americans, TY 2014
- Key Diversity Statistics: Hispanic Americans, TY 2014
- Key Diversity Statistics, Native Americans TY 2014
Ways to use these reports? We hear from school professionals that these reports are fantastic resources in planning recruiting visits, as background information before a presentation to a specific audience, or to compare candidate decision making among various to assist with developing targeted messaging.