Promote Your Programs with School Finder
School Finder has the power of promotion to connect your program to more than 450,000 prospective students every month.
mba.com is the official site for the GMAT™ exam, where future and past test takers register to take the exam, find test preparation material, and discover all they need to know to get into the graduate management program that's right for them.
GMAC interviewed prospective students and they asked for a robust database that would help them select the best school and program for their needs. We responded by creating the new mba.com School Finder, a powerful tool that allows potential applicants to search, view, compare, and connect with you using our complete listing of GMAT accepting schools and programs. Not only is it easier for these business school hopefuls to find and compare programs, but it's easier for you, too.
- We do all of the work for you. We create and maintain your program profiles based on data we find on your program website. You have the ability to review and update your information as often as you like.
- Increase the potential for connecting with the right students for your program. Prospective students use both general search criteria, such as program degree or program type, and specific criteria, like area of study, to find information about programs. Make sure your program is included in each search type by designating a specific GMAT score code for each program at your school. Learn more about accepting GMAT scores.
- Feature your information sessions and recruiting events. School Finder includes a listing of your current in-person and online recruiting events, information sessions, application, financial aid, and scholarship deadlines entered through our Calendar of Events tool.
School Finder includes nearly 6,000 programs, with enhanced profiles of at least 1,700 programs with detailed data that can be compared side-by-side. New functions allow users to find and compare schools and track ones they're interested in. School Finder is the marquee feature of our completely redesigned mba.com website, and another way GMAC strives to connect students and schools and grow management education around the world.
mba.com New Look and Features
- Detailed advice for registering, studying, and taking the GMAT™ exam, and applying for and enrolling in business and management programs.
- Dozens of video clips featuring current students, admissions professionals, and others offering perspective and advice.
- Information about admissions and recruiting events, as well as application and scholarship deadlines.
- A globalized platform that tailors content by region, presenting customized content depending on where you access the site.
- Easier accessibility from a variety of devices.