- Register by Sept. 30 to facilitate the survey for your school’s alumni.
- GMAC's Alumni Perspectives Survey data can drive your decision making by tapping into feedback on skills assessments and gaps, acceptance in the job market, and overall job satisfaction. Use this survey to glean insights from your alumni that help to evaluate and enhance your program and the value of the degree in their career.
Inspire Future Applicants with Alumni Career Success
Business school alumni offer a wealth of experience about their career progress and educational impact that can be an invaluable asset to admissions recruiters in connecting with prospective students.
GMAC researchers invite your business school to partner with us on the upcoming Alumni Perspectives Survey. It has been redesigned to serve the needs of business school professionals in multiple roles that can benefit from enhanced alumni engagement.
The new study will provide admissions professionals with fresh alumni success stories and career data to use in their conversations with prospective students. In addition, survey results will help teams in alumni relations and career services to reconnect with alumni and discover new insights for improving alumni interactions, philanthropic giving, and relations with alumni employers seeking to hire new graduates.
Sign up by Sept. 30 to facilitate the survey for your school’s alumni. And, participating schools will receive exclusive reports.
Why Alumni Data Matters for B-School Admissions & Enrollment Management Professionals
- 1 in 3 prospective business school applicants surveyed on mba.com consults an alumni or current student during their decision-making process.
- 85 percent of business school alumni from the classes of 2000-2012 told GMAC in last year’s survey that their graduate management education was influential in their career progression.
- 6 in 10 global business school alumni from the classes of 2000-2012 said they were “on track or ahead of” their career expectations.
Partner with GMAC in this new research opportunity and sign up today!