Registration Open for GMAC's Annual Conference, June 19-21 in Vancouver, BC
The GMAC Annual Conference is a meeting of more than 600 graduate management education professionals in admissions, marketing, and program direction from around the world. Attending the conference will give you an opportunity to Reflect a Broader View by exploring a wealth of ideas about graduate management education’s rapidly changing landscape. The conference features keynotes, Chip Heath and David Bach, and concurrent sessions which will give you an opportunity to delve into pressing questions:
- Should you jump into the MOOC space?
- How can you manage your portfolio of multiple master’s programs?
- What is multi-screen reality?
- How should you handle such persistent problem areas as your CRM system, pipeline development, and need to market on a small budget?
- And how can you enhance your own professional development—from finding ways to conduct difficult conversations with candidates and colleagues to mapping out where your own career path should go?
At the Opportunity Zone, you’ll learn about the many ways to partner with GMAC to attract, assess, and develop talent. Visit the Research Lounge where GMAC experts can broaden your understanding of the current b-school environment, and don’t miss the opportunity to network and share ideas with colleagues from across the globe.
This program is designed for professionals at schools that accept the GMAT exam as part of the admissions process. Previous attendees included graduate management admission professionals of all levels working in admissions, marketing, and MBA program management.