We are dedicated to helping schools around the world elevate the quality and reputation of their graduate management education programs through talent evaluation, assessment services, and related programs. For more than 60 years, we have supported schools’ efforts to make their students aspirations a reality by providing tools, products, and services to meet their admissions, program, and marketing and recruitment goals.
Get the most from everything we offer in two simple steps:
- Register for a free account on gmac.com
- Become a GMAT accepting university
Let Us Register and Create an Account for You
Creating an account on gmac.com will open the door to a wealth of opportunities. You'll stay on top of developments in graduate management education and gain access to market intelligence that will help you promote your programs, target your travel budgets, and recruit the right students. Once you have an account on gmac.com, you can:
- Sign up to receive Graduate Management News, our monthly newsletter that keeps you abreast of the latest news and information about GMAC and the graduate management industry.
- Participate in GMAC research – schools that take part in our surveys get an insider’s look at the data and findings.
- Gain access to marketing and recruitment materials that can help you promote management education and prepare students to apply and get accepted to school.
New User Registration
Start Accepting GMAT Exam Scores
Businesses and governments throughout Africa understand that the caliber of students in graduate management education is a key to achieving economic sustainability. The GMAT exam is the proven leader globally in assessing the academic skills needed to succeed in management education and beyond. GMAT scores offer admissions professionals a consistent measure to evaluate applicants from around the world. Currently, 19 schools accept the GMAT exam across Africa.
The steps to accepting the GMAT are easy:
- Review the criteria for becoming a GMAT score recipient.
- Download and submit the an application form for institutions to receive GMAT scores.
- Once you have received your GMAT score-receiving code(s), you'll want to:
- Include language in your promotional materials to promote your program.
- Encourage students to submit their GMAT score with their application to your program.
- Provide information for prospective students by directing them to visit www.mba.com/africa.
Start Accepting GMAT Exam Scores
GMAT Score Acceptance has its Privileges
- Provides admissions professionals a consistent, objective measure of skills above all application variables, including language, country, cultures, and educational background.
- Establishes selectivity for your program and sends a message to prospective students that quality matters.
- Lets you create a pipeline of quality candidates and enables your program to be more selective regardless of application volume.
- Helps your program compete for domestic students who would otherwise study abroad, and offers them a less costly alternative.
- Attracts African expatriates who would like to return to study in Africa, but currently can’t find high-quality programs that meet their needs.
- Heightens the reputation of your program by joining others that are distinguished by their commitment to excellence.
Find and Connect with Prospects
GMAC also helps you find top talent through a combination of recruiting services and leadership opportunities, including the Graduate Management Admission Search Service™ (GMASS™), a database that contains more than 500,000 qualified and interested potential applicants, and professional development opportunities for admissions personnel geared toward networking, learning, and the exchange of ideas.