Institution Application for GMAT® Scores
Thank you for applying to receive Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score reports from prospective students. We appreciate your interest in using the GMAT exam as a criterion for admission to your graduate management program.
Eligibility for GMAT Scores
To be eligible to receive GMAT scores, you must
- Be a degree-granting institution that offers graduate-level programs in business and/or management. Management programs are not limited to schools of business. For example, a health management program in a school of public health or an arts management program in a school of arts and sciences may be eligible to receive GMAT scores.
- Be accredited or approved by an authorizing body in the country for which your institution is authorized to provide higher education. In the United States, this may be a regional or national accrediting body. In other locations, this may be a governmental body or ministry/department of education that authorizes your institution to grant degrees.
- Agree to accept the GMAT exam as an admission criterion.
Cost of GMAT Scores
Once your institution is approved, you receive GMAT score reports at no charge. GMAT test takers pay a fee to take the test and to send their scores to your programs.
- Submit the completed application form; applications may take up to three (3) weeks to process.
- The GMAT Score Report Website Administrator will be notified via email when the application review process has been completed and will receive login instructions, if approved.
- Please note: GMAC® reserves the right to reject any applicant for failure to meet an eligibility requirement or for any reason it deems appropriate.
* Required Information
* Required Field
The form could not be submitted due to the following error:
Please contact gmac customer support if you need assistance.
Thank you for submitting your application to receive Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score reports from prospective students. We appreciate your interest in using the GMAT exam as one criterion for admission to your graduate management program.
Applications may take up to three (3) weeks to process from the date received; you will be notified via email when your application request has been completed.