Our Commitment to Access
The Graduate Management Admission Council strives to make its products and services accessible to as broad a user base as possible and we continue to make accessibility enhancements to our test and test preparation products.
Accommodations are available for test takers who meet certain eligibility criteria and submit proper documentation with their request. Testing accommodations include:
- Additional testing time to complete your test, all tests are timed.
- Allowance of a medical device in the testing room.
- A test reader who can read the questions to the test taker.
- A recorder to record test taker responses.
Please note that you do not need to request the use of the following aids:
- Eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Pillow for supporting your neck, back, or an injured limb
- Neck braces or collars
- Insulin pump, if attached to your body (medical equipment not attached to your body requires an accommodation request)
Steps to request test accommodations:
Enter your email address below to begin the documentation upload process. Please be sure to use the same email address that you used in your Hult application. You will be required to upload your completed Test Accommodations Request Form and all supporting documentation using the interface on the upload page.
- Complete your application to the Hult Masters of International Business Program.
- Once you have been authorized to take the Hult Assessment, complete steps 3 - 6 below.
- Review our accommodations frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Complete the Test Accommodations Request Form.
- Complete any necessary supporting documentation describing your disability and need for an accommodation from a qualified evaluator. Documentation guidelines are available for the disabilities listed below:
A decision regarding your accommodation request may take up to four (4) weeks. If we approve your accommodation request, then you will be able to schedule an accommodated testing appointment. It is not possible to schedule accommodated testing before receiving approval for accommodations. Therefore, we request that you not schedule a testing appointment until you receive our decision regarding your accommodation request.
Continue to Upload Page