Human Resource Executive Magazine Top Product Winner, 2013
“By putting this tool into the hands of the very people it aims to improve—MBA students and professionals, as opposed to their managers, supervisors or other corporate leaders—Hogan and GMAC are giving those in dire need of this help sole ownership of their soft-skills status, plan for improvement and report accessibility.”
— From Human Resource Executive Online, Tuesday, October 1, 2013
A study by CareerBuilder.com found that 71 percent of employers value emotional intelligence over IQ. Emotional intelligence is embodied in a person’s soft skills, or how they handle themselves and relate to others. In today’s fast-paced, global economy, soft skills are critical for organization success.
That’s where the Reflect™ tool makes a difference. Reflect sheds light on a person’s soft skills, providing a heightened awareness of how their strengths and weaknesses impact their job performance.
Reflect doesn’t just deliver abstract results. It is the only interactive platform that goes beyond results to provide a personalized action plan and extensive resource library to help your employees reach their full leadership potential – much like a virtual coach.
How? Reflect provides users with:
- Concrete steps they can take to enhance strengths, mitigate weaknesses, and improve performance.
- Benchmark data of 14 job families that helps them understand the drivers of success in their potential career path.
- The ability to compare their strengths and weaknesses to other high-performing professionals.
Companies who add Reflect to their employee development program receive:
- Online facilitator training so HR staff can help participants interpret individual results.
- The ability to maximize organizational resources, as Reflect is self-directed and self-paced.
- Better prepared entry-level employees.
- Access to aggregate data that allows you to compare participants over time and develop a training program that fits your needs.
- A boost to their global development programs, as Reflect is available in 21 languages.