January 22-25, 2019 | The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort | Ft. Lauderdale, FL | USA
At the Leadership Conference, professionals from around the world gather in an intimate setting to learn, share insights and discuss core industry issues.
The GMAC Leadership Conference, co-presented with MBA Roundtable, offers professionals from around the world the opportunity to gather in an intimate setting to learn, share insights and discuss the issues that matter most to you and the global management education community. At this conference, attendees will:
- Join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction
- Solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities
- Learn from the world's preeminent thought leaders in education and management
Who Should Attend
Academic and administrative program-level deans and directors from GMAT accepting programs, and members of MBA Roundtable.
The Leadership Conference occurs over a four-day period and includes a wide variety of concurrent sessions, workshops, networking opportunities and keynote speakers. Attendees can create their schedule by choosing from various concurrent sessions, workshops, and networking events.
Call For Proposals
The GMAC/MBA Roundtable Leadership Conference is designed for graduate school academic and administrative program-level deans and directors. The event is a unique opportunity for attendees to join strategic conversations and explore new ideas in leadership practice and instruction; solve current challenges through formal and informal networking opportunities; and learn from the world's preeminent thought leaders in education and management. The objective of each session is to present innovative approaches to new or existing challenges so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to approach similar situations at their home institutions.
Session topics have traditionally focused on program development and delivery, resource allocation and administration, portfolio management, and much more.
This is your opportunity to shape the 2019 Leadership Conference! The session content will ultimately reflect those areas in which you and other conference attendees will benefit from interactive, proactive, and deliberate conversation! Position yourself and your school as leaders in the graduate management education community by sharing your innovations, ideas and best practices.
We will accept proposals through September 25th, 2018.
Steps to Submit Your Proposal
- Review the evaluation criteria (listed below) and the Conference Speaker Policies.
- Gather the session information and review proposal deadlines. Please be aware that you and any additional session speakers are responsible for the cost of your conference registration, travel and accommodation expenses related to the 2019 GMAC Leadership Conference.
- Make note that, if your session is selected, you and any additional session speakers must register for the conference no later than November 12th, 2018. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your session for the 2019 GMAC Leadership Conference. Note that the early registration discount expires on October 31st.
- Complete the online Leadership Conference Call for Proposal Form and submit it by September 25th, 2018. If you are unable to fill out the online form, please email us at email@example.com.
What Happens After You Submit Your Proposal?
- The Leadership Conference Advisory Group Selection Committee will read submissions on a rolling basis.
- After the September 25th, 2018 submission deadline, the committee will convene to evaluate all submissions received.
- You will be notified of the committee's decision by October 15th, 2018.
If your proposal is selected, please be prepared to meet the following deadlines:
- November 12th - two sentence description for the website.
- December 3rd - full session description.
- December 3rd - AV and room requirements.
Successful submissions will have the following criteria properly planned out in the proposal.
- Content aligns with GMAC's vision and mission.
- Content includes new ideas or approaches to existing and upcoming challenges that are relevant to the graduate business and management education audience.
- Proposal identifies session objectives and lessons that audience members will learn.
- Proposal identifies how and why content applies to others in the graduate business and management education community.
For questions about the process or if you need more information regarding the GMAC Leadership Conference participant profile, session structure and duration, or audiovisual capabilities, please do not hesitate to contact the Professional Education & Training Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now open.
The conference registration fee includes all scheduled meals and program materials.
- Early registration discount through October 31, 2018: US$ 1,800
- Registration fees after October 31, 2018: US$ 2,000
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email at email@example.com on the following schedule:
December 20, 2018 or before: Full refund.
December 21 to January 11: Full refund less $150 processing fee.
After January 11: Refunds will not be granted after this date.
Hotel & Travel Information
The 2019 Leadership Conference will be held at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, a spectacular oceanfront setting with endless activities, and the best of southeast Florida fun.
Conference Hotel Room Rate & Reservation Information
The Conference hotel room rate is US$ 279 per night and will be available at that rate until January 2, 2019 or until sold out. Book your reservation today.
Address: 321 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304, United States
Phone: (1)(954) 467-1111
Nearest Airport: 8 miles / 12.87 km from FLL