Gen Z is off to Graduate School. Are you prepared to talk to them? Do you know what has impacted this group and what makes them unique? How do you effectively reach them when online and offline communication has blurred?
Join us Tuesday, June 5, at 11:30 ET, for a discussion of these questions and learn the implications for your school. Steve Gold, Chief Creative Officer, Goldnfish Marketing and Brand Professor at Baruch College will dive into this topic and provide real examples of how to attract this unique group and recruit for your entire class.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Learning how to tell your story and recruit with facts. Not Fairy tales!
- Promoting your school brand to satisfy Gen Z’s beliefs, views on life and education, and careers
- GMASS data and research on Gen Z
- Leveraging your alumni networks and the power of the influencers
- How to explain what your school stands for – not just about what you provide Gen Z, but what is your belief system
This complimentary webinar will be of interest to business school professionals working in the functional areas of admissions, marketing, and recruitment. Following the presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to continue the dialogue in a Q&A session with the presenters.
Steve Gold, Chief Creative Officer, Goldnfish Marketing and Brand Professor at Baruch College
Paula McKay, Director, Product Management, GMASS