November 15 - 16, 2018 | NMIMS University, School of Business Management | Mumbai, India
The Asia Pacific Conference 2018 is designed for school professionals in admissions, marketing, international affairs, and program management. This is a global forum for exploring issues of critical importance within the growing Asia Pacific graduate management education landscape.
Who Should Attend
This conference is a must-attend event for those who are interested in knowing how to better connect with today’s candidate pool and help create experiences that will best prepare them for the future workplace. Whether you are in marketing, recruitment, admissions or program management, you’ll come away with new intelligence that you can put to work immediately.
GMAC is proud to host its Asia Pacific Conference with NMIMS University, School of Business Management.
- Early bird registration fee: USD 600 + Taxes until 30th September 2018
- Registration fee from 30th September: USD 700 + Taxes
- The conference registration fee includes all scheduled meals and program materials.
Registrations will open in mid-July.
For further details about the conference, please contact:
- South Asia:
- Gaurav Srivastava, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandeep Singh, email@example.com
- Greater China:
- Yolanda Kwok, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lili Chen, email@example.com
- East Asia:
- Jason Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org